Oh sod it. I’m assuming I’ve ovulated today (at the latest). So here we are in the two week wait yet again.
So here’s 14 things I’m going to do instead.
I’ll give you an update – maybe with pics! – just so you know I’m really doing stuff and not just pretending to.
- Clean the entire house, including the entire bathroom, from top to bottom
- Sort out the kids artwork mountain in the spare room
- Write at least one short story for a future competition
- Finish my Tomb Raider video (I’m making a montage of my own in-game play)
- Finish the Glen Duncan book I am reading.
- Finish the Networking book (computers, not people. Me? Network? Ha ha) I am reading.
- Do two more meal plans and online shop orders.
- Go to a second gym class, in addition to my Monday night class.
- Reply to my friend’s email who I haven’t seen in ages.
- Reach inbox zero (again).
- Complete four levels of Tomb Raider.
- Dig up all the flagstones in the garden and move the table onto the patio.
- Tidy up the garage and put the kids garden toys away for the year.
- Create some screen shots for the app I want to develop.