I had really reached total stagnation on my minimalist journey.
The only solution was to take a deep breath and find something – anything – to get the ball rolling again.
I can’t face my books, jewellery, gadgets or anything else as a collective right now, so instead I got rid of a few items that were just hanging around.
Small steps add up to a big journey 🙂
Out today went:
- 1 large bedcover (which we had used a few times to sit on in the garden)
- 1 printer (given to me by my Nan who passed away in February, but we already have a printer. It’s taken 4 months to realize I really don’t need to keep this).
- 5 polythene mailer bags
- 1 fancy notebook (I used to have a big notebook fetish, but I’m mostly over that now 😉 )
- 1 cashbook I no longer use
- 1 pair Sony earbud headphones (I generally use my iphone headphones and also have a separate pair of over-ear ones for running)
- 1 set of plastic flags from a long-gone toy garage
- 1 metal desk tidy
Ongoing total out