Eee! An award!
AtlantaMomOfThree (gone!) nominated me for this over the weekend and I am super happy to a) receive it from her as I love reading her blog and b) share some other blogs with you all that I enjoy 🙂
The RULES for accepting the award:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog(s).
Post the award image in your acceptance post.
List seven random facts about yourself.
Nominate others for the award and notify them on their blog.
My 7 random facts:
- I have tiny feet (size 3.5) and sometimes buy my shoes from the children’s section.
- I once cycled 1800km across France, Switzerland and Italy.
- I can touch type.
- I can only cook savoury food. Cakes and biscuits are a mystery.
- I am happiest when things are clean and tidy.
- I love a glass of champagne.
- My favourite food is curry. All kinds of curry. I could eat it every day.
And my nominees are:
I’m really loving this blog at the moment. Ginny is just starting a new experiment called the closet countdown where she will only use 49 items for 100 days!
Fantastic blog with lots of updates about living a simpler life, and taking more meaning from everything you do.
I am in awe of Laura who manages to squeeze so many things into her life (and she gets up at 5:30am – something I am still trying to do after several weeks…). She is a young blogger who definitely has her head in the right place.
One man’s daily account of his journey into everyday minimalism. I’m really looking forward to reading more on this blog.
An active and inspiring blogger who is always up to something. A family man who recently went car free, he’s always cycling, running, building gadgets, taking photos and generally cramming lots of stuff into his life. Great to motivate you to do more with your time!