I feel horrible today. If I’m honest with myself I’ve been really rubbish when it comes to my diet. This week’s more raw has been pitiful and I am regularly consuming waaay too much sugar.
- Suffering from lots of little pimples at the side of my nose and on my chin
- Suffering a terrible case of dandruff (I’ve been shampoo free for a month and it has not been an easy transition. More on this later)
- Suffering from terrible restlessness at night again after weeks of sleeping soundly
- Craving sugar. All. The. Time.
- Lapsed gluten free – I started eating gluten again a few days back and don’t really even know why
- Depressed because I’m still not pregnant after 13 months, yet DS1 and DS2 came along immediately
We’ve got a 1st birthday party to go to later and because I feel spotty and grotty, seeing loads of people is the last thing I want to do.
I just feel like giving up, hiding under the duvet and consuming a ton of chocolate.
But I’m not going to do that.
Instead I am going to:
- STOP eating sugary crap – it is undermining all my other efforts and is nutritionally worthless. I can’t just have a little bit, as it always leads to more. So I think I have to just cut it out COMPLETELY.
- Go to today’s party, hold my head up high and not let my spotty, grotty appearance spoil the day.
- Recommit to more raw and feed my body food that will fix it.
When am I going to learn, finally, that sugar is fundamentally incompatible with me?
It always gives me spots and makes me feel like crap.
I’ve been trying not to eat it for years but can’t stay off the stuff.
NO MORE SUGAR.