OK, so I’m trying hard not to be totally over-the-top excited and squealing like a child.
Having had two chemical pregnancies this year already (and three miscarriages before that) I know that this is the start of a:
But knock-me-down-with-a-feather-and-call-me-Sheila, there was a line there this morning!
Here’s my chart. Can you guess why I tested?
I have never, ever had an implantation dip. But this month I just had a feeling something was going on.
- I’ve had constant AF-like backache since ovulation (not usual for me)
- Some very light discomfort in my uterus, not as strong as cramps. More like the odd twinge.
- I have been unusually hungry.
- And yesterday’s temperature dip was a first for me.
- My two high temps are higher than usual (post-O I usually sit at about 98.3)
My pregnancy tests are extra sensitive, so I’ll do another test after a long hold (tmi).
could turn out to be was just another chemical, so I’m trying not to get too excited…