Part 1 | Part 2
This is the second (and last) drawer in my bedside cabinet.
It has my jewellery box in it, which I didn’t sort through individually at this point.
OK, so here’s what went OUT:
- 1 box brain bogglers puzzles
- 1 travel sewing kit
- 2 pairs spare heels for shoes I no longer own
- 1 large collection of spare buttons
- 1 empty Ferrero Rocher box
- 1 empty ring box
- 1 empty chain box
- 1 empty earring box
- 1 small cardboard box (recycled)
- 10 silver bangles (my hands are small, and although I love bangles on other women they fall off my arms and generally annoy me. Another purchase to make me someone I am not).
ONGOING TOTAL OUT
Well, there’s no escaping it.
I think it’s time to tackle the dresses and coats wardrobe next.