Part 1 | Part 2
Everything must go!
Actually, today’s clear-out was more of a rearrange to be honest. But sometimes you just need to sort through and reorganize everything.
Here’s the top drawer of two:
So, the only things to go were:
- 1 broken torch (and I recycled the batteries)
- 1 ancient bottle of Chanel Allure perfume
BUT, while I was moving the other bits and pieces around to various other locations I also got rid of (since I am keeping a running total):
- 1 pack 16 tampons (unopened). Like I am ever going to put a wad of chemically bleached cotton in my hoo haa?!?
- 2 pregnancy tests (unopened)
- 15 ovulation tests (unopened)
- 1 lipstick (never worn)
- 1 foundation tube (too thick)
- 2 ancient lip glosses
- 1 ancient blusher
I put back my charger, headphones, plus a couple of things from on top of my bedside cabinet (can you see Tammy’s book?).
And here’s the result: