I love learning new things, doing new things and starting new things. However, it’s not unusual for me to take several years to complete a project.
I’m currently trying out a method of working on only one goal at a time, until it is done.
I blog each week on the progress I am making with my current goal, as well as my training log for the week (I’m a wannabe-faster runner).
A few other things about me
- I’m a very lucky mum to two boys and a girl (7, 5, and 1)
- I live in Hampshire, UK with my husband and children
- I help small businesses get online with hosting, email and beautiful websites at Five Pixels
- I have seen a lot of the world, but not all of it
- I’m big on recycling and being greener
- I am a minimalist. I love simplicity and organisation
- I’ve done a huge amount of cycling (including a trip of 1800km across parts of Europe), and a fair bit of running, but I am really rather average at both